Saturday, December 26, 2009

A European Condom Christmas

For now the second year, it is a semi tradition with my closest friends that we have a small gift exchange. Typically we do white elephants or massive joke gifts that are things they hate just becasue it would be funny. But this year had new faces and new gifts. Some were more normal gifts but still funny and entertaining. One in particular that I received really relates to this blog. A friend who is in medical school in Europe had his semester in Poland. Well in Europe everything is just a train ride away. As I opened my gift, I look at it and it had just random stuff in it at first. But, I notice he begins to laugh a lot and im looking at the container, and he tells me "Well I got these from Amsterdam, They are European Condoms" This thing was awesome, It had a like condom decorative snow man, a box with 3 Amsterdam Brand condoms (I can't spell the name) a condom that was attached to a lolipop so a lolipop condom (flavored too) and than this one random condom that was roll up into what looked like a candy. I open it and he goes, oh I am pretty sure this one is for when you are getting head... That went well with my girlfriend sitting next to me!

I have not used one of these yet, but hopefully the Sex capital of the world produces good condoms!

if you are looking for great condoms such as Trojan, Trustex, Durex, and any Okamoto (Beyond Seven and Crown) at ridiculously low prices

contact my email j18.mbcondoms@yahoo.com

Or

buy condoms online

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is nice blog when saw then I did very happy so that I like your site!! I invite you to take a tour on my discountcondomking website for more details at Condoms

    ReplyDelete