Wednesday, March 17, 2010

hotshots, really???

I am all for being safe while having sex. The purpose of selling condoms, and people buying condoms is to not contract a STD or have an unwanted kid. But when you are 12 years old, you should still think girls have coodies. Girls at 12 wont even have boobs yet (in most girls), how are guys going to find a girl sexually attractive at 12? Most guys havent even hit puberty at 12. Than why are they selling condoms that are built for 12 year olds called hotshots!!???? You got to be F**king kidding me. That is promoting the wrong message. Is the hotshot business trying to turn 12 year olds into sex crazed teens? Are they breading the future sex offenders union?

People, I know my parents would have been more than disappointed at me if I had sex at 12 years old.

Let's keep condoms for the ages that they are built for and are meant for, from 15-any adult age.

You buy condoms when you are an adult please, not when you are 12.

No comments:

Post a Comment