Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wow, can't believe what I saw.

After I got out of my Italian class on Tuesday, I really had to piss. So I go downstairs to the cafeteria like eatery and go into the men's room. I hear the shuttle kissing noise coming from one of the stalls. I see just one set of legs. Than the sound of kissing gets a bit more intense. I say to myself, ok I really need to pee so f**k it. I start to do my business, until I started to hear moans coming from a chick. I think they realized someone else was in there, but they didn't care and no one was going to do anything because that would have been a HUGE cock block. I finish up, and the moaning is getting louder and more intense and the hard skin on skin contact is growing louder. Obviously, this is some pretty rough and hot sex going on. I know that they can still hear me because I turn on the water to wash my hands. I made sure that I tore the paper towels very loud. But, I believe they heard it at one point but didn't care much. As I go outside to leave and walk back to my dorm, my friend buddy is waiting for me and she hears the moans. She freaks out! She looks at me and goes, JUSTIN WHAT THE F**K! I say two people were horny and didn't have time to get back to the apartment. Most likely they didn't use a condom either! But my friend decides ok I am going into the bathroom. I was like why? She said because it is putting her in the mood and her boyfriend is waiting back at her dorm. (He only visits a few times) So she goes in and goes into the stall next to them. She tells me when she comes out that they were shaking the stall walls and she couldn't stop moaning. She said that she saw a hoodie on the ground with some type of Greek letters so one of them was a Greek. Go figure the people having sex at 1:30 in the afternoon in a school eatery would be horny Greeks. Luckily for those people, we were the only ones to go in to that bathroom for about 10 minutes. As we were getting ready to leave, we saw the bathroom bangers and one of them was a guy that lives on the same floor as me. The chick was the Greek wearing I don't know what sorority's letters. Sadly, Doesn't this feed into the steriotype of college students and especially Greeks and sorority girls as complete whores? Let's hope that chick doesn't get pregnant. 

No comments:

Post a Comment