Sunday, November 29, 2009

Give me some feedback

Made a few sales over the weekend. But, after some use I want to see which out of the 3 in my inventory you like the best. We will make a top chart based on your voting.

After you have used each condom, write back and give your vote for best of those condoms.
than I will make a top chart.
Sometime soon I shall be getting different condoms. So than after those sell a bit we can get a full scale top ten condom list.

My vote is for Lifestyles His'n'Her.

2 comments:

  1. Hey
    thanks for selling me the 15 pack for only 6 dollars!!!! damn!!!!
    my favorite one is the Lifestyles. I will let you know when i need more for only 6 dollars!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright two votes for Lifestyles. Let me know anytime you need anything else. I should be getting new stuff sometime soon
    so you will have more things to try.
    thanks Zigg

    ReplyDelete