Monday, November 30, 2009

I hate hearing about those stories

Today it is almost an everyday thing. But it's a horror story to most people. I'm sorry but it is not a great thing to have a baby when you are either still in high school or just started college. A friend of mine, the day after I got my inventory stocked up calls me up and tells me he thinks his girl is pregnant! He just turned 17, he isn't even legal yet. I'm standing there in shock because I have this giant box of condoms and all he needed to do was call me up and pay 4$ and he has 10. Now the funny thing was he was stupid enough to just not use a condom at all, just because she was on birth control. (I think it may have been the shot, but I'm not sure). Now is it just me, or are condoms 99% effective, compared to 97% for birth control in reducing the risk or pregnancy????? AND well if you use both well than you are pretty dam safe!

People, don't give yourselves a heart attack with a pregnancy scare, don't completely alter your life with a child until you are completely ready (and no, any high school kid is not ready)
Be safe, use a condom.


2 comments:

  1. Are you sure about that man? If she was on birth control she wouldnt have gotten pregnant. Birth control has never failed me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, It may have never failed you, but the chances are still there. because even with BC a girl still has periods and all that stuff, so the chance of getting her pregnant is still there, you just have been lucky. The sure bet, is condoms.

    ReplyDelete